PDA

View Full Version : 1960 Squarebird Convertible 4 Sale

YellowRose
06-20-2015, 08:02 PM
1960 Squarebird Convertible For Sale. This Squarebird spent 7 years on a rotisserie going through a total restoration from top to bottom. First the pix and then the information.

YellowRose
06-20-2015, 08:08 PM
More pix of this fantastically beautiful Squarebird Convertible restoration!

YellowRose
06-20-2015, 08:27 PM
Still More Pix...

YellowRose
06-20-2015, 08:36 PM
Still More... I want to show alllll of them!

YellowRose
06-20-2015, 08:44 PM
1960 Squarebird Convertible For Sale. Posted for Lance. Please contact him if interested. Contact info is below.

This is a Arizona No Rust-No Damage History Thunderbird. I Have a complete set of receipts (7 years) and a spread sheet on all the work and expense.

Someone out there will have one of the finest 1960 Thunderbirds that has ever been fully restored. It has: full power, factory a/c car to start with and the previous owner of 25 years took 7 years on the rotisserie restoration with NO expenses spared. Restoration was completed in February 2015.

This Thunderbird has received minor up grades such as an alternator instead of a generator, radial wide white wall tires, Roadster wire wheels, electric windshield wiper assembly, continental kit & removable tonneau cover. It far exceeds condition on the day it came off the production line 55 years ago.

View the pictures and see the quality of restoration done on this Squarebird! For full sized, detailed, 20 professional photographs of this car taken at 3000x2000 pixels, send me an email. I can send them to you. Look closely at each photograph to see the detailed work and craftmanship that went into this Thunderbird to make it the beauty it is today. It's sure to be a first place winner at every showing.

This quality show piece is for sale at a reasonable price, (based on it's sound original condition and superb restoration). You, as a Thunderbird owner, know the value of this vehicle. Only reasonable offers considered! It is expensive!

Lance Herrington (owner) ~ lance herrington on this Forum.
979-249-4200
lance"at"thunderbirdsouthwest.com

Final pix...

YellowRose
05-23-2016, 09:39 PM
This drop dead gorgeous '60 Squarebird Convertible has been sold and now resides in Austin.... Someone got a better than new Squarebird for sure.

bird 60
05-24-2016, 04:39 AM
Magnificent resto. Beautiful in every way. Any Idea what it went for? I think we were all guessing last year, from $50K to $80K or more.

Chris....From OZ.

YellowRose
05-24-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi Chris, I do not know how much it went for....