PDA

View Full Version : '62 Blue BulletBird For Sale

YellowRose
06-09-2015, 11:28 PM
This email comes from one of our members in the Austin area. Here is what he had to say in an email to me. I assume this Tbird is located in the Austin area. No asking price was stated for it. There are some pix and information I will add to this at the bottom.

"I am sending this information to you in hopes someone may be interested. I met Cason Eckhoff at the Father’s Day show last year. I offered my help if he needed some restoring his car. I was informed by his father that Cason has passed away this year. I responded with condolences from our club and Doris & I. I will have the car on our website. If you know of anyone interested have them contact Chris Eckhoff cdeckhoff@sbcglobal.net

Buddy & Doris Cox

Low mileage 390 Medium blue metallic with medium blue/silver interior.

Swing away steering column. Rebuilt dash w/operating original clock. Rebuilt windshield wiper drive. Rebuilt coolant tank. New water pump. New battery. New rear transmission seal. A/C but compressor not installed. Manuals/documentation. Many spare parts. New Power master “generator look” alternator. After market radio but still have original

This car needs a good home.