PDA

View Full Version : 100 Ugliest Cars Of All Time

Yellowbird
04-29-2015, 03:24 PM
I was perusing the internet a few moments ago when on my screen appeared from Edmunds.com an article "100 Ugliest Cars Of All Time".

So I start clicking through the pictures and there's a picture of a '58 Thunderbird. It was, in their opinion, number 90.

I was surprised it was on that list. I understand people were upset going fro a two seater to four seater.

I'm thinking maybe I ought to paint a number 90 on the door like Nascar?

Any thoughts?

scumdog
04-30-2015, 03:16 AM
Do any of my fleet feature???

Dan Leavens
04-30-2015, 08:44 AM
Ray I was taken back on your thread Edmunds there's a picture of a '58 Thunderbird. It was, in their opinion, number 90.
as the 58 Thunderbird was voted " Car of the Year ":confused:

YellowRose
04-30-2015, 09:34 AM
LMBO... That was Leonard who posted that information, not me! As he said, I think people were upset with Ford for dumping the '55-'57 Babybird production. That might have been behind that rating. As it turned out, it appears that Ford was correct in their decision to produce a four passenger version of the Tbird when you compare production figures for the Babybirds vs the Squarebirds. Squarebird production was wayyy up.

Yellowbird
04-30-2015, 09:54 AM
Good point Dan, I had forgotten about that award. Yes, Tom your Anglia is listed on there because of the look of the back window.

This, like so many on the list, is someone's opinion. And like noses, we all have one. It certainly was an interestling list to look at.

bird 60
04-30-2015, 07:10 PM
I wonder what the outcome would have been, if Ford had decided to continue with the Baby bird including the 4 seater?

Chris....From OZ.