PDA

View Full Version : Claudio's Beautiful '60 Tbird!

YellowRose
04-07-2015, 11:30 AM
I have been in conversation via email with our newest user, Claudio Maiolino - Sioux46old, the President of the Veteran Car Club do Brazil. He sent me several pictures of his gorgeous '60 Hardtop and more information regarding classic car clubs in Brazil. From looking at some of the pictures, they have some great get togethers and BBQ's! Here are some additional links you might want to check out and enjoy the pictures and write ups.

Use Google Chrome to translate from Portuguese to English or whatever language you are fluent in! There are some great pix here!

https://pt-br.facebook.com/veteranpr

Here is a good write up with pictures of a major Brazilian Vintage Car meeting.

http://www.finecars.cc/en/editorial/...zil/index.html

Brazilian Federation of Older Vehicles-FBVA. There is much to see here. This would be like the equivelent of our VTCI or CTCA here. Click on the Photo Gallery to see a lot of car pix and other links.

http://www.fbva.com.br/index.php

Now for the pix!

840 840 840
04-07-2015, 07:16 PM
That's one pretty Bird. Really nice colors.
Charley ;)

fcar
04-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Very nice!

Dan Leavens
04-08-2015, 10:01 AM
I agree pretty bird and the colours are outstanding:)

YellowRose
04-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Claudio just sent me some more pix of his drop dead gorgeous '60 Squarebird. He also said he has a friend who has many Tbirds and is a true Tbird collector. He has told him about our Forum. Here are the latest pix Claudio sent me.

bird 60
04-22-2015, 09:53 PM
She's a real Beauty.:cool:

Chris.....From OZ.

YellowRose
05-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Claudio sends us greetings and pictures from Brazil! Here is what he had to say and the pictures. Unfortunately, they are small ones but you will see what he and his fellow club members have in the way of classic cars there.

"Hi Ray, today is a wonderful day, with sun shining and nice temperature. I'm sending some pictures of our club, were we always make barbecue, this is typical food on my home state, in the south of Brazil. You can see my TBird, and me. My 72 Vette convertible, sun flower yellow. Then you can see some cars on the grass and inside of our garage. Have a nice weekend.
Best regards
Claudio F. Maiolino"

Here are the pix!

YellowRose
07-07-2015, 11:33 AM
I just received an email from Claudio confirming that he will be at Carlisle and Hershey again this year. He will be looking to meet as many Forum members that he can there. He knows to look for the display of The Bird House and Carl Heller ~ partsetal. If you would like to meet him, PM him and make some arrangements with him.

Here are a couple of pix he sent me. Here is what he had to say.

Here you can see our Saturday meeting for lunch. You can see three cars, the Ford Model A 1928, is another car of my collection. Then you see together an 61 Chevy Impala of still owner by the original proprietary. And you see beside a Packard recently imported from USA. I'll flying on September, 29 to visit Carlisle and Hershey in PA. I'l send also a photo of. TBird '56 convertible of a friend."

Here are the pix.