View Full Version : Would any of y'all happen to know the name of this part..?

02-11-2015, 09:20 PM
I think this might be a bit too far gone to fiberglass, but I'm having a hard time locating a replacement for this. Heck, I don't even know what the proper name for it is.. rear window cowl? Anyway.. here are a couple of pics. Any help would be appreaciated!



02-11-2015, 10:27 PM
It's called an "Upper Back Panel Assembly" part # C1SZ-6340310-C.


02-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Try calling the Bird Nest, the Bird House, Thunderbird Ranch to see if they have that part off a parts car. If no luck, call the NOS, NOS Parts, Obsolete Parts, Hilltop, ask for Julie, 760-746-0407, or any other company listed in the Advertisements Forum that sells old parts. You will have to give them that part # listed, and the name of the part, in most cases, because they are going to search their database by part number..

Dan Leavens
02-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Dave as Ray mentioned contact John Draxler at TBird Ranch and also contact Carl Heller - partsetal for this.

Both frequent our site regularly and MAY be able to help with your part:rolleyes:

02-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Thanks, y'all!!

02-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Keep in mind that Carl ~ partsetal, may not have this part because his parts are primarily for Squarebirds. But it won't hurt to ask. Or if he sees this, I am sure he will comment.