PDA

View Full Version : 1958 and 1960 Thunderbird Sedans parting out or for sale as is

cbnsingram
09-28-2014, 02:22 PM
Both vehicles are in the Denver Colorado area and can be seen. Contact me with private message to ask for a more complete description, specific parts availability or to make an offer. Will consider whole car or parts sales depending on the parts. Only some of the interior vinyl trim pieces are usable. The seat frames are in good shape but not the foam and covers.

Blue 1960 Sedan - This car is "possibly" a candidate for rebuilding, depending on your passion for keeping Squarebirds alive. I was originally going to try putting it back on the road but have decided not to rebuild it as the convertible I'm working on is taking up my funds and time.

430 engine and transmission (not running). We think it is the original engine but have not tried to confirm this yet.
Dash and gauges
Steering wheel
Lots of trim
Straight doors, fenders and nose, bumpers and grill

1958 Sedan is partially cut up already (used part of the front frame and the floor for the convertible build) so only good for panels, frame sections, bumpers, trim, auto transmission, Gauges, Doors (electric windows), seat frames (driver with power), 352 non-running engine and such. I will be cutting out all usable panels and fenders for future use and/or for sale.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B44WCBnRsuHoZkxJWWNWWVk1dGM&usp=sharing

YellowRose
09-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Mike, are your Tbirds registered in the Tbird Registry? If not, please considering doing so. Here is the link.

http://www.tbirdregistry.com

John Rotella has spent years trying to register every remaining 1955-2005 Tbird left in this world, including those that have been crunched, parted out, used as parts cars, being repaired/restored or still on the road.

cbnsingram
10-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Confirmed today that the engine in the 1960 is not the original 430 engine.

tmjsong1aolcom
10-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Is it possible to post the data plate info for both birds on the site??

Tanx
Fuz

cbnsingram
12-21-2014, 12:37 PM
These cars have been parted out as far as I will take them for now. Thanks