PDA

View Full Version : dash shipping to aus help

hunty
08-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Hey guys don't know if this I in the right spot but I need a dash from don at birds nest but the shipping is $450 due to the size. Just wondering if anyone had any contacts or was getting something from him, I'm in Victoria in Australia and I don't mind if I have to go to a depo to get it.

Penelope
08-07-2014, 03:59 AM
Hi, I often bring stuff out from the states and will have another shipment to be organised soon. Have you got a particular rush for the dash? I am in Perth but could ask my shipping agent if they have contacts in Melbourne.

Failing that if you call Mainfreight or Kiwi Shipping based out of Brisbane they ship very regularly to any Aussie port from LA and I feel sure that a dash wouldn't be more than $100 or so, but it will come by ship. Feel free to call me on 0438921081 if you like.

hunty
08-07-2014, 06:34 AM
Cheers mate I wanted to do the dash while the front Windows out and my car's being painted, but we all know how long panel beaters can take lol

YellowRose
08-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Bill, thanks for the quick response. I knew, what with your shipping experiences, that you should be able to give some good advice on shipping parts and vehicles in. Andrew, when I saw your post, I asked Bill in email, if he could assist. It looks like he gave you some good information and I hope it helps.

hunty
08-08-2014, 08:54 AM
thanks again bill, when where you thinking of bringing your stuff over? I ran mainfreight today they said at least $350 which isn't much better so if you could ask your contacts I'd greatly appreciate it.