PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Tebo Car Museum

Deblib
05-25-2013, 09:56 AM
I wanted to share some pictures from a recent visit to a local private car museum. Mr. Tebo has over 400 cars housed here. I was very excited that he has a room devoted to only Thunderbirds! Two fine Squarebird examples. The "Purple Machine" a custom car and a nice red convertible. Many other fine Tbirds years as well!

Anders
05-26-2013, 04:57 PM
WOOOW!!! What a place. Love that Purple one! :cool: The red is of course also plain wonderful! <3

YellowRose
05-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks, Deb! Beautiful cars and beautiful colors!

tommy cruise
06-01-2013, 02:09 PM
I wanted to share some pictures from a recent visit to a local private car museum. Mr. Tebo has over 400 cars housed here. I was very excited that he has a room devoted to only Thunderbirds! Two fine Squarebird examples. The "Purple Machine" a custom car and a nice red convertible. Many other fine Tbirds years as well!

Hi Deblib, OMG" thank you for sharing those pictures, they are beautiful

DKheld
06-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks Deb

I'm just going to have to win the lottery so I can buy some Kelsy Hayes wires - I like 'em.

Eric

(Anders - "plain wonderful" - heh - :D )

tommy cruise
06-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Thanks Deb

I'm just going to have to win the lottery so I can buy some Kelsy Hayes wires - I like 'em.

Eric

(Anders - "plain wonderful" - heh - :D )
That's the way I would love to go , maybe someday. Does anyone know if 235x75r-15 will fit 59 t-bird I have 215x75r-14. I was wondering if they would be to wide. Thanks in advance Tommy"

crazy_urn
10-30-2013, 02:53 PM

Sorry to revive an old thread... just joined the forum.

I have always wanted to see Mr. Tebo's collection, but never had the opportunity. How did you get so lucky?