PDA

View Full Version : '59 Tbird of tommy cruise!

YellowRose
02-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Hi! Here are the pix that Tommy sent me of his red Squarebird with the original black & white interior. The engine bay pix are up in the Squarebirds Technical Forum. Nice looking! Enjoy!

tbird430
02-19-2013, 03:07 PM
She looks GREAT!!!

All warm & cozy tucked in there (from the snow). :)

Congrats on the new classic!!

It appears as if the front bucket seats are bent or modified to lean back more?? I don't think that seat back angle looks quit right....

-Jon in TX.

triple60squares
02-19-2013, 06:23 PM
great looking 59

Dakota Boy
02-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Nice red paint

One picture appears to show what I presume may be your wife; with a fairly serious look on her face.

I know that look all too well.

I got the same "look" when my car showed up on the hauler from Nebraska. But never fear... a couple years later, and all is well. :D

Richard D. Hord
02-20-2013, 09:00 AM
Pretty and "RED"
Richard D. Hord

tommy cruise
03-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Thanks everyone I just found my way here. I apologize for the late post. Tommy"

tommy cruise
03-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Nice red paint

One picture appears to show what I presume may be your wife; with a fairly serious look on her face.

I know that look all too well.

I got the same "look" when my car showed up on the hauler from Nebraska. But never fear... a couple years later, and all is well. :D

Oh yea you nailed that one. #1 it was very cold and everyone wanted to go in the house, but me. I was having too much fun checking her out. My wife is good to go now and loves the bird.

tommy cruise
03-07-2013, 02:04 PM
She looks GREAT!!!

All warm & cozy tucked in there (from the snow). :)

Congrats on the new classic!!

It appears as if the front bucket seats are bent or modified to lean back more?? I don't think that seat back angle looks quit right....

-Jon in TX.
Jon you might be right I never really noticed the angle of the seat before, but now i'm going to check it out. Thanks Tommy"