PDA

View Full Version : Fall drive with new water pump

Astrowing
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I went for a drive after installing a new waterpump today. I'm glad to see that the Longhorns down the road are back. I was afraid they had been sold off due to the drought. The temp gauge is running between the M and the P. Full tank of gas, time to hit the road! I really do like the torque of the short stroke 352. I think it has more power than my 2007 Sequoia with the 4.7 V8. It will more effortlessly with basically what feels like no throttle.

simplyconnected
11-13-2011, 11:10 PM
I had to 'catch' myself... for a second, I thought I was in your car, taking that spin with you. Jim, I like your Adjust-o-ring mirrors. - Dave

DKheld
11-14-2011, 08:26 AM
Oh what I would give for a full tank of gas and a fall drive. Still finishing the A/C project and not quite ready for the road - still have the gas tank to replace and have to put the new water pump on mine.

Thanks for reminding me how nice the drive is going to feel...........(if I beat the snow).

Eric
registry 5347
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/ft.asp

Astrowing
11-14-2011, 05:29 PM
We won't get any snow, but hopefully we'll get some rain this fall and winter to replenish the lakes and ponds and get a start on some new growth for the spring. The drought has been exceptionally bad in Texas. I don't think it has rained significantly since I got my vacuum wipers working last year.