PDA

View Full Version : Ray has done it again

Penelope
07-15-2011, 10:25 PM
For some 6 months or so I have been having a saga from a part manufacturing company in Oregon. To cut a long story short I paid for the parts and they shipped them to WAshington instead of Western Australia. They then wouldnt ship them again or return my emails. I contacted Ray to on-forward a letter for me and he went one step further and phoned them himself getting on the owner of the company. It is now sorted and I would like to publicly thank Ray for doing what he probably does for many of us - going the extra yards.

Thanks again Ray, down here in OZ you are what we know as a top bloke!

simplyconnected
07-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Glad Ray came through for you, Bill.
Funny, I sent a small package to Ray last week but it never got there. Total value was nothing but postage but it ticked me off because I have to re-send on monday.

You're the best in my book, Ray.

YellowRose
07-15-2011, 11:56 PM
I see you two have been talking behind my back! :D You two are gonna give me the big head! I hope that we have the problem in hand and that the company owner will do what he said he would. Fix the problem. It was not his fault, but someone else who USED to work for him. It is also pretty bad when our Post Office cannot get a letter from Michigan to Texas! Somebody probably has it and is wondering what the heck it is for! :eek:

Now that I have, hopefully, fixed that problem, help me find Tiffany's Mom's Tbird! I suspect with Larry Watson no longer with us, and no VIN # to track down, it is going to be difficult. Maybe Tiffany has a color picture of that car?

DKheld
07-16-2011, 09:12 AM
I've noticed Ray must have welcomed a bazillion new members lately, posted great pics and story of that Skyliner, now getting Bill's problem worked out and who knows what else. I watch the new posts from the shortcut on the forum main page and read many of them - find myself in many different category's reading Ray and Dave's helpful advice.

Shoot - Ray and Dave both are top blokes (along with all the admin's here) - thanks for mentioning that Bill.

The thread about Tiffany's Moms car is another fine example. Sure hope Tiffany finds her Mom's car !!!!!

Eric