PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, JohnG !!

YellowRose
06-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Happy Birthday, John! I hope you have a very good one and many, many more to come. We certainly do appreciate your input!

JohnG
06-11-2011, 07:13 AM
hi Ray

Thank you very much!!!

Like my car, I am getting along in years but still in good running order and thankful for a couple good repro parts.

You in Texas will find this hard to believe but it's 58 degrees here and overcast. I am hoping the rain holds off so we can get some mileage on the TBird today.

best
John :D

Richard D. Hord
06-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Hey JohnG,
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!
Richard D. Hord

Dan Leavens
06-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Mr. Goulet all the very best on your BDay and hope your day brings what you want with family and freinds. With respect to your 58, I am sure it will cruise just fine with the shape youu have her in. Remember our birthdays are just a number ( larger than some ) but just a number. I keep telling my kids / grandkids that;)

simplyconnected
06-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I can't forget my friend, John... Happy Birthday! Enjoy the good break in weather and I hope this birthday brings you many happy returns. - Dave

JohnG
06-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Gentlemen, thank you so much for your thoughts and wishes!! Among the many things I consider myself very fortunate for are the great people I have come to know on Squarebirds.

John