PDA

View Full Version : Source for 430 Parts

Howard Prout
01-26-2011, 04:56 PM
I don't like the look of rusty brown exhaust manifolds and I have had no luck getting high temp paint to last so I am about to get my exhaust manifolds ceramic coated. There is a place not too far away nearby that specializes in ceramic coating exahust manifolds - $250/pair. Once I got the old manifolds off the engine I realized that both are in poor condition. I have a spare RH manifold that is in good shape but need a left one. After doing some digging including the MEL forum I came across Mark II Enterprises in Apple Valley, California. They have a number of parts for 430 engines. I bought a new (and supposedly improved) manifold for $250. Lincoln Land (or whatever its name is) wanted $395 per side!

1960_430_AU
01-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Howard
I have dealt with Jack Rosen at Mark II Enterprises since I bought the Mark II, he's a good guy to deal with and has a good reputation with the guys on the Mark II forum. His prices are fair and also his shipping. Also his 2nd hand parts are of a high quality

Richard

tbird430
01-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Eastwood's sells a terrific manifold paint. Just brush yours down real good with a wire wheel on a drill, then spray clean with a parts cleaner.

The Eastwood's paint simply brushes on and drys. It looks unbelieveable when done!! :cool:

-Jon in TX.