PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Thunderbirdy Service Award

YellowRose
01-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Last year, Marco ~ Dutchbird honored me with the Thunderbirdy Service Award. It is time to determine who the winner of this trophy is for 2010. The award is given to that member of Squarebirds, who in the opinion of the general membership, best exemplified the spirit of service provided to the Squarebirds membership. To vote who that is, please send me a PM or an email with just the name of the person who you think provided the best service to our membership for the year 2010. You have two weeks to do so. After January 15th, I will count up the votes and let you know who gets the trophy for 2010!

YellowRose
01-16-2011, 01:11 AM
There were several candidates nominated for the 2010 Squarebirdy Service Award by the membership. I am pleased to announce that Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected has been voted the recipient of the 2010 Squarebirdy Service Award for his outstanding service to the Forum membership. The award is given to the one member who the general membership deems has provided the best service to his/her fellow members over the course of the last year. Congratulations, Dave!

Dan Leavens
01-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Mr. Dare congratulations on winning this award for 2010. Your tireless support keeping our site running,your expertise in answering technical questions and your dedication, are certainly appreciated by the many members and guests.You are a deserving winner and as I have said before part of " one of the best site's out there".