PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Squarebirds Calendar Orders

YellowRose
11-09-2010, 09:42 AM
I am accepting orders for the 2011 Squarebirds Calendar. I will try to hold the price to $22 per calendar, including mailing. If you want to order calendars and get them in time for Christmas, please order now. You can either email your order to my rayclark07@gmail.com address or send me a PM.

YellowRose
12-11-2010, 11:28 AM
The 2011 Squarebirds Calendar has been completed, printed and the first run was mailed out yesterday! If you want to order one, the cost is $22 mailing to anywhere in the world included. You can use PayPal to pay for one, using my rayclark07@gmail.com PayPal account. Or you can send me a check, money order or cash to my snail mail address. If you need it, email me to that email address or send me a PM. I hope you will enjoy the calendar again this year. I made a couple of adjustments to it. I had them hole punch it for hanging and changed a font to one that is easier to read I think. There are some great looking Tbirds across this world of ours! The decision as to whose to pick is always hard and I learn what Alexander must have gone through. Those that were not selected will get first shot at it for the 2012 calendar. If you have not submitted pictures in the past, get some good ones this year and give it a shot. Set you digital camera to something above 2Mp, preferably 3mp, or 3,000pixels, or 300dpi or higher. The higher the resolution, the better. 800x600 does not cut it to well when you blow them up to fit an 11x8.5" calendar page.